Sunday, January 30, 2011

Problem May Be Resolved (Update: Not resolved)

As of Sunday, January 30, 2010 at approximately 1500 hours, it appears as though the problem may be resolved. Mediacom's Social Networking Team has been working with me on this issue via the Mediacom support forums located here: Mediacom Support Forum. I will update this blog if the issue returns.

I want to publicly thank the Mediacom Social Networking team. They immediately responded to my post on their forum and have worked diligently over the past few days to get this problem addressed. I still believe it is inexcusable that these hijacking systems exist in the first place, but the team there did everything in their power to get it fixed and should be commended for that. I know it will be the first place I turn if I have future issues with my Mediacom service.

Update: A few minutes after the test, the Google hijacking returned. I will continue working with the Social Networking team to get the problem resolved and update here when it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment